The eastern part of the San Francisco Bay Area has long been known as a center for partying and celebration, an area where you can find great opportunities for fun, wherever you go. Halloween is surely spectacular in East Bay – the holiday is celebrated with the spookiest costumes, the creepiest and most delicious treats and the most entertaining events. Here are some of the most creative ways to have some Halloween fun here:
- Visit the wax museum – all wax statues are a little scary and for Halloween the museum is at its very best and spookiest;
- Visit the dungeon in San Francisco – dark places are great for putting you in the mood for creepy fun. The dungeon has black cats, haunting ghosts, broken mirrors and all kinds of other omens that will make your hair stand;
- Visit the Bay Area Discovery Museum – the museum has something to offer to visitors of all ages. The young ones can go on a pony ride, they can pet animals, find their way out of the huge hay maze, enjoy face painting and the adults are also welcome to join in;
- Embark on a party cruise in Oakland – and don’t forget to put on a creepy costume.
- Happy Halloween! Be safe and have fun! If you find yourself in need of roofing services Fremont roofing professionals are here to help!